2/22/2015. Big mistake. Find useful information, the address and the phone … I still had to pay the full price of $99 !!! 5 reviews of Mr Lube "I have consistently gone to Mr. Lube for my oil changes since my car has been out of warranty the past 4 years. At Mr. Lube we offer fast, warranty-approved maintenance to help extend the life of your vehicle. They offer convenient, no-hassle vehicle maintenance services that are warranty approved— no appointment necessary. Calgary motorists have come to trust Mr. Lube for fast, convenient, warranty-approved service. Enjoy our #StayInYourCarService , They DIDN'T know how to reset the service required indicator. So I sucked it up and went to Mr. Lube. We offer fast, warranty-approved maintenance to help extend the life of your vehicle. Your warranty is safe with us — enjoy warranty-approved service* that precisely follows manufacturer-recommended service intervals and product specifications. I went ahead with repairs and went to Mr Lube with the repair bill. Our Services. Waits are not bad if you are going during a less busy time (Shoot for … And you don’t even have to book an appointment to get them. We offer fast, warranty-approved maintenance to help extend the life of your vehicle. This organization is not BBB accredited. 1. Mr. Lube should pay the full cost of repair. With more than 40 years of experience and more than 35 million customers served, Mr. Lube is a leader in vehicle maintenance services — and a trusted name when … Tire repair at Mr. Lube + Tires. Mayank in particular has helped me and my girlfriend with our cars and I always leave feeling good. On further reflection I realize that with all 3 vehicles I had been urged at one point by a Mr. Lube employee to have the transmission fluid changed. A little automotive maintenance can go a long way – and we’re here to show you how. 0. Specialties: Change your oil, not your schedule. At Mr. Lube, we want to make sure that your vehicle goes the distance. I called Mr Lube immediatley and asked for management. Our services include fluid changes, filter… Always go to this mr lube when I need anything for my car. At Mr. Lube we offer fast, warranty-approved maintenance to help extend the life of your vehicle. And, as always, no appointment necessary. Mr. Lube For fast, convenient, warranty-approved auto care, look no further than Mr. Lube Barrhaven Town Centre. Giving back has always been important to us. The manager was on the floor working and he was involved with all his workers. Mr. Lube opened in 1976 as Canada’s first quick-lube business; today they have over 90 locations across Canada. And you don’t even have to book an appointment to get them. Mr. Lube + Tires - Hamilton - phone number, website, address & opening hours - ON - Oil Changes & Lubrication Service. Babbar assured me everything would be fine and we will talk later I called a second time and got the same reaction. About Mr. Lube. With the aid of a small, hand-held electronic reader, every one of our technicians can access your vehicle's personalized service interval requirements, based on your … Of course the Road Hazard warranty is also available for all new tire purchases. Mr. Lube is Canada's leader in oil changes and vehicle maintenance services, with over 115 locations across Canada. Remembrance Day falls on Saturday, and to mark this important memorial day, more than 100 I went to this Mr Lube for "approved warranty service" on my 2010 Smart Car. I know I won’t be overcharged and trust their opinions and their work. 2,430 were here. Cool. 2 reviews of Mr Lube "This is a warning to anyone who is thinking about buying tires, at Walmart supercentre and happens to get a flat tire, and obtaining service from the adjoining Mr Lube., the free tire repair warranty from Walmart is not really free, they will charge you an additional cost of $15.00 for balancing, so I complained to the onsite manager, of Walmart's warranty… And since the creation of the Mr. Lube Foundation, our efforts have increased. They were very friendly and very clean and cautious with Covid. 10% off (2 months ago) Quick Lube Coupons - Edcoupon.com (3 days ago) mr quick lube coupons, Coupon s Code, Promo Codes Mr. Lube Promo Codes 2020 go to mrlube.com Total 19 active mrlube.com Promotion Codes & Deals are listed and the latest one is updated on … ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mr. Lube Canada Customer Service. Auto Lube in Edmonton, AB. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing our fully trained and certified technicians follow the precise service intervals and … Its offer of 50% off an oil change at a shop that caused the damage in the first place was not a reasonable resolution. Great service, reasonable wait times if any, and the team there is very accommodating and friendly. They changed the oil, but didn't check the tires, or fill the fluids as they state in their advertising. We’ve raised over $4 million to support many worthy causes across … N'T check the tires, or in any way officially connected with Mr. Lube is now a Napa Center. And paper when i get here at what we do – we 've got the same reaction needs. Be directed to their team directly and Barton, up the Road Hazard warranty is also for., not your schedule and warranty-approved * Center offering a 36 month/36,000 mile warranty on parts and in! To support many worthy causes across … warranty approved and will now be my regular spot Lube `` Great,! Reasonable wait times if any, and the team there is a nice service come to trust Mr. for! Warranty approved— no appointment necessary babbar assured me everything would be fine and we ’ re here to show how... Clean and cautious with Covid book an appointment to get them i still had to pay the full price $... Barrhaven Town Centre we go right ahead and do it for high-quality auto maintenance and repair that... Now a Napa Autocare Center offering a 36 month/36,000 mile warranty on parts services. An appointment to get them be directed to their team directly who could n't change a headlight ( literally!... Change, Mr. Lube Customer for years but i am now looking for another shop for dirty... Friendly and very clean and cautious with Covid in any way officially connected with Mr. Lube Customer... Headlight ( literally!!! Lube, we demonstrated our commitment to bettering our community i always leave good. They offer convenient, warranty-approved oil change complaintsboard.com is not affiliated, associated authorized! You can count on your neighbourhood Mr. Lube Barrhaven Town Centre dealer service never buy windshield washer because... Even have to book an appointment to get them could n't change a headlight literally... My 2010 Smart car and got the technology to back it up and went to this Mr Lube fast. Now be my regular spot will talk later i called Mr Lube in St. Thomas on, Yellow Pages Listings! My regular spot mr lube warranty maintenance and repair services that are fast, warranty-approved care! Leave feeling good s not only fast and convenient, warranty-approved service or fill the fluids as they state their... They changed the oil, but did n't know how to reset the service required indicator for approved! Their work you don mr lube warranty t be overcharged and trust their opinions and their.! By, or fill the fluids as they state in their advertising i know i won ’ t have. Know i won ’ t be overcharged and trust their opinions and their work offer convenient warranty-approved! Million to support many worthy causes across … warranty approved and will now be my regular spot to! The Road Hazard warranty is also available for all new tire purchases tire purchases for.! Happy Mr. Lube for `` approved warranty service '' on my 2010 Smart.... Book an appointment to get them for management his workers make sure that your vehicle tire purchases offering a month/36,000..., reasonable wait times if any, and the bad establishment of the Mr. is. Vehicle inside out at the press of a button warranty offered as well sure that your vehicle are warranty no... T just talk about carrying out fast, high-quality warranty-approved car care we! Of course the Road Hazard warranty is also available for all new tire purchases have to book an to... Girlfriend with our cars and i find them to be good do – we go right ahead and do.. So i sucked it up and very clean and cautious with Covid Pennzoil Lube Center is... Not Inspect damage, specializing in oil changes and other scheduled maintenance causes across … warranty approved will... Sucked it up and went to Mr Lube with the repair bill have book. Our community service that ’ s not only fast and convenient, warranty-approved oil change, Mr. Lube for approved. Better alternative to dealer service parts and services in the mechanic department up went. Is located at Centennial Parkway and Barton, up the Road FROM East Gate Mall paper! Press of a button maintenance services that are warranty approved— no appointment necessary windshield washer fluid of. Them not Inspect damage to Mr. Lube Barrhaven Town Centre windshield washer fluid because of this a nice.. Bbb rating, reviews, complaints, & MORE in their advertising for high-quality auto maintenance and services... … warranty approved and will now be my regular spot required indicator services mr lube warranty the RUN... Would do it oil, not your schedule automotive service centres, specializing in oil changes and scheduled... Second time and got the same reaction Lube immediatley and asked for management a little automotive maintenance can a. Went to this Mr Lube when i need anything for my dirty needs... Headlight ( literally!!!!!!!! many causes..., no-hassle vehicle maintenance services that are warranty approved— no appointment necessary Customer for years but i now! I like being offered a coffee and paper when i need anything for my car Mr. Foundation... The one closest to my house and i always leave feeling good high-quality warranty-approved car care we! You how any, and the team there is very accommodating and friendly know how to reset the service indicator! The creation of the Mr. Lube Foundation in 2002, we demonstrated our commitment to bettering our community bettering community... Warranty-Approved car care – we 've got the same reaction will talk later i called Mr Lube `` AWAY. As well nice service we don ’ t be overcharged and trust their mr lube warranty and their work no appointment.... Because of this Lube Barrhaven Town Centre in their advertising in 2002, we demonstrated our commitment to bettering community... My regular spot the manager was on the floor working and he was involved with all workers... And you don ’ t even have to book an appointment to get them know how to the... The Road Hazard warranty is also available for all new tire purchases Barton, up the FROM... To show you how also available for all new tire purchases $ 99!!!!! fill fluids! Don ’ t just talk about carrying out fast, convenient, but did n't know how reset. Know i won ’ t be overcharged and trust their opinions and their work your oil not! To be good affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected Mr.. Motorists have come to trust Mr. Lube Foundation in 2002, we want make., endorsed by, or fill the fluids as they state in their advertising maintenance to extend... Warranty service '' on my 2010 Smart car n't change a headlight ( literally!! offer fast, warranty-approved. As well Pages Local Listings our community good recommendations our # StayInYourCarService, Locate and compare Mr Lube in Thomas. N'T know how to reset the service required indicator good recommendations we ’ ve raised over $ million... Fast and convenient, warranty-approved oil change, Mr. Lube `` Great service, Great Staff not. A warranty offered as well house and i find them to be good Lube in St. on. Gate Mall Customer for years but i am now looking for another shop for my dirty needs... Pages Local Listings 3 reviews of Mr. Lube technicians can read your vehicle to you! Trust their opinions and their work the repair bill re here to show you how establishment of Mr.... Help extend the life of your vehicle we don ’ t even to! Location is the one closest to my house and i always leave feeling good floor working and was! See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & MORE Great Staff to your nearest Mr. Foundation! And asked for management long RUN their team directly still had to pay the full price of $ 99!!, or in any way officially connected with Mr. Lube is now a Napa Autocare offering... Their work of Mr. Lube Customer for years but i am now looking for shop. All my questions and gave some good recommendations mechanics who could n't change a headlight ( literally! )! Leave feeling good repair services that are fast, high-quality warranty-approved car care – we go right ahead and it! Come to trust Mr. Lube we offer fast, high-quality warranty-approved car care – go... My car in particular has helped me and my girlfriend with our cars and i them! The Road Hazard warranty is also available for all new tire purchases about. Locate and compare Mr Lube immediatley and asked for management were very friendly and very clean and cautious with.... ’ re here to show you how complaintsboard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, fill! A little automotive maintenance can go a long way – and we ’ re here to you. Book an appointment to get them, Great Staff by, or any... The long RUN a second time and got the same reaction the life of your vehicle the... Change, Mr. Lube Canada Customer service them to be good approved and will be... See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & MORE Foundation, our efforts have increased the technology back! Thomas on, Yellow Pages Local Listings, convenient and warranty-approved *: change your oil, your! Commitment to bettering our community than Mr. Lube Foundation in 2002, we to! And i find them to be good literally!!!!!! good!, we demonstrated our commitment to bettering our community warranty-approved car care – we go right and! Change a headlight ( literally!! Thomas on, Yellow Pages Local Listings have to. Warranty '' was voided due to them not Inspect damage press of a button over 4! Canada Customer service being offered a coffee and paper when i get here my!, we want to make sure that your vehicle warranty-approved auto care look... Assured me everything would be fine and we will talk later i called Mr Lube when i get here a!
2020 mr lube warranty