I mean... We still don't know how to beat Scar. Just like this tiny tree, we'll keep growing stronger. RAFIKI: Shwari, Makini. ONO: I did. CHUNGU: Oooh! SCAR: You don't have the power to destroy me, Kion. In Kingdom Hearts II, the Pride Lands are a playable world and a number of characters from the film appear. Later in the film, Zira decides that she can use Kovu's new friendship with Kiara to get her revenge against Simba. Shupavu will lead you to Lion Guard Lair tonight. The rest of the soundtrack includes various R&B tracks, including remakes of the Kool and the Gang classic "Jungle Boogie" by artist French, and two instrumental pieces from film composer Don Harper. Female Chorus: ¶ Till the Pride Lands' end. [45], An educational game called Disney's Adventures in Typing With Timon and Pumbaa was released by Disney Interactive in 1998 for PCs with Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. Has the smoke from the volcano cleared up yet? Meanwhile, Zira leads her pride in a war against Simba and the Pridelanders and a fierce battle breaks out. I gotta get goin'. If Jasiri believes Janja, I think we should at least hear what he has to say. Everyone, listen. BESHTE: Poa! We'll keep you updated on all the episodes with summaries, character profiles, screenshots and more! SHUPAVU: Which means you'll need to get their attention. Meanwhile, Janja the hyena and his clan, along with their new ally Ushari the cobra, orchestrate events that allow them to summon the spirit of Scar in order to defeat the Lion Guard and take over the Pride Lands. With The Lion Guard: Battle for the Pride Lands online he seems to be setting himself some kind of a test – how far over the top can he go? KIBURI: So? You're not just the keenest of sight. Anga. It contains songs by songwriter Elton John and Tim Rice, who wrote five original songs, with Elton John performing "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" during the end credits. KION: The fire's too hot to get close. [4], The Lion King 1½, also known as The Lion King 3: Hakuna Matata in some countries, is the second and final direct-to-video installment of the film series. A television movie which premiered August 3, 2019 on Disney Channel during season 3 of The Lion Guard. Scar enacts the final stage of his plan against the Pride Lands, and the Lion Guard begin a final battle with their legendary foe which dovetails into the events which separate the Lion Guard from the rest of the Pride Lands during the events of Simba's Pride FULI: You were the fastest to reach him in time. The stream that leads to Lake Shangaza's not too far from here. There! At the end of each episode, Timon and Pumbaa sing a musical number reviewing all that they learned on the episode in question. And Kion's Roar is more powerful than ever. The Lion Guard Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Wouldn't you say so, Ushari? A wounded Simba exiles Kovu as he thinks Kovu was behind the ambush, but Kiara, knowing that Kovu would never do such a thing, runs away from Pride Rock against her father's orders and reunites with Kovu and convinces him to return with her to reunite their prides. Along with Rafiki and Mufasa's ghost, Nala convinces Simba to return to the Pride Lands and claim the throne. Two video games based on the first film have been released. It's all part of Scar's big plan. Play The Lion Guard - Protectors of the Pridelands! CHEEZI: Janja! RAFIKI: But there is still hope! CHEEZI: Ya think we should jump through it? I am surprised you are able to stay so calm. The film focuses on Simba and Nala's cub Kion, who as second-born to the throne, becomes leader of the Lion Guard, a group that protects the Pride Lands and defends the Circle of Life. The characters also appear at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts as meet and greet characters. The Lion Guard Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. A lot of destruction caused by Scar's army such as the destruction of Kilio Valley and Mizimu Grove but The Lion Guard, with the help of Kopa's team, Jasiri's clan and some Pride Landers, still protected the Pride Lands and defended the circle of life against Scar's army for a long time. KION: That's right. You should replace me on the Guard. JANJA: But it's gotta be the most powerful Roar you've got. SIMBA: It is time. Robot” and \"Heathers\") as Ushari, Blair Underwood (“Marvel’s Age… Several episodes from the series are featured in this film. The Lion King is a Disney media franchise comprising a film series and additional media. Anga. Simba is later found unconscious by Timon and Pumbaa, who adopt and raise him. [64] However, the strongly enthusiastic audience reception to an early film trailer which consisted solely of the opening sequence with the song "Circle of Life", suggested that the film would be very successful. But there landmarks to help guide your way. JANJA: You kiddin'? KION: Not as the keenest of sight. Well, Scar says that only Kion can defeat him. I have seen this sort of injury before. To defeat Scar and his army once and for all, Kion must recruit every ally … Just For Fun. I say, we take the fight with Scar into the Outlands. KION: The Pride Lands will never end while the Lion Guard is here. ¶ But Scar's got a big master plan though¶ He'd never give me something a hyena couldn't handle¶ Would he?¶ Which side of the fight?¶ Could it be, maybe that Jasiri is right? SCAR: I wasn't much older than Kion when it happened. JANJA: You know, I think I could get used to that laugh. RAFIKI: Chew on the Tuliza blossoms, Kion. ANGA: We chased off the vultures. Zira refuses to end the battle, but Vitani and the other Outsiders understand Kiara's words and abandon their leader and join the Pridelanders. CHUNGU: (GRUNTS) The Lion Guard? The top seven candidates would be narrowed to three. ANGA: I'll find him. ONO: Don't worry, your majesty. [56] Screenwriter Irene Mecchi joined the directing team to help in the character development process as well as to define each character's personality. SHUPAVU: Yes, Scar. This is our way out! The books were approved by Disney and take place after The Lion King. [43] The second game, called The Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure, was published in 2000 by Activision and was released for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color. KION: Ow! The Lion Guard is headed this way. G. Following their battle with Scar, the Lion Guard sets off for the Tree of Life. JANJA: Shhh!Goigoi? MA TEMBO: Kion? Fly out of here and make sure my mom, dad and Kiara are okay. JASIRI: ¶ Sisi ni sawa means we're the same. USHARI: You really think they'll be able to stop the Lion Guard? JANJA: No kiddin', furbrain. [21][22] The film's voice cast features Donald Glover as Simba, James Earl Jones reprising his role as Mufasa, and Billy Eichner and Seth Rogen as Timon and Pumbaa, respectively, with Beyoncé as Nala. SCAR: Now Ushari, get in position. JANJA: Yeah. (GRUNTS). Several distinct wildebeest characters were created in a 3D computer program, multiplied into hundreds, cel shaded to look like drawn animation, and given randomized paths down a mountainside to simulate the real, unpredictable movement of a herd. Relationships. It's a noble trait. JANJA: Nope, I ain't that dumb. KION: Yeah. (COUGHS) Guys? Don't forget, you'll need to get some rest, too. KION: Yeah. GOIGOI: Yep. You can see nearly as well as I did. He's asking for it. The story of the books center around Kopa, the son of Simba who is mischievous and adventurous but good-hearted just like his father was when he was young. bunga, kiara, tiifu. MAKINI: And I can give you Tuliza whenever you need it. The story is set in a kingdom of anthropomorphic animals in Africa known as the Pride Lands, where a lion rules over the other animals as king. Just follow the paintings on the Moja Kwa Moja Stones. The creative think-tank produced a character makeover for Simba and a radically revised second half of the film. It's just like Scar's. The Lion Guard Season 3 Episode 1 Battle Of The Pride Lands - Part 42 October 2020 Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it … But it is difficult for me to believe that Janja has changed sides. I know. This is more serious. Anga says you could use a lift? KION: Makuu's right, Dad. HADITHI: Well, Anga. And we will have peace in the Pride Lands. He saves his son but is left clinging to the edge of a cliff, which results in Scar flinging him into the stampede below and killing him. Last time Ono merely had dirt in his eye. Watchlist. Too bad the same can't be said for the Lion Guard. It is only at the Tree of Life that Kion may find the cure he needs. The film ran for 23 years before ultimately closing on February 3, 2018. [56] Some of the lead production crew made a trip to Africa to better understand the environment for the film. It opened on January 21, 1995 replacing Symbiosis. BEAU BLACK: ¶ Circles of life bring a new dawn¶ Stay united, keep fighting on In the film, Scar enacts the final stage of his plan against the Pride Lands, and the Lion Guard begin a final battle with their legendary foe which dovetails into the events which separate the Lion Guard from the rest of the Pride Lands during the events of Simba's Pride. JASIRI: And you're standing here singing?! That fire's too hot. Simba, along with Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa go to the Pride Rock, where Simba confronts, fights, and defeats Scar, who is later betrayed and killed by his own army of hyenas as a result of Scar's blaming of the hyenas for Mufasa's death. The Tree of Life! "After Kion and Ono are injured in an attempt to defeat Scar in the battle for the Pride Lands, the Lion Guard must embark on a journey to the Tree of Life to help them regain their strength. BESHTE: I was thinkin'. First as a television movie called The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar which debuted November 22, 2015, followed by a series which began airing January 15, 2016. Since February 8, 2009 (after its final airing on the now-defunct Toon Disney before replaced by Disney XD), this show was no longer on the air, but returned along with some other favorites on March 23, 2012 for a limited time, as part of the new Disney Junior TV channel. In The Lion Guard, the majority of the series takes place after Kiara meets Kovu, but before her first hunt. Scar will never defeat us! The Lions of the Past need to do that. FULI: Ugh, speak for yourself. BUNGA: Scar said it's the Mark of Evil. You can have whatever's left... And I'll need you for the next part of my plan. Pride Rock, a colossal rock formation, serves as the residence of the king and his pride.The most well-respected and noteworthy ki… BUNGA: Hey! JANJA: The rest of my clan is trapped. The water in my pool has to come from somewhere. You know what to do. Now! Hey Duggee Talking Soft Toy. Kion The Lion Guard. Rafiki told the Lion Guard about it near the end of Battle for the Pride Lands. And not easy to find. However, it features the award-winning music from the first film, written by Elton John and Tim Rice. RAFIKI: Hmm. Crocodiles, with me. [62], The original motion picture soundtrack for the first film was released by Walt Disney Records on June 13, 1994, two days before the film's release. Her hyenas seem to be happy working with the Lion Guard. JANJA: Oh. Everything still looks pretty hazy to me. [39] Other productions within the U.S. include a Los Angeles production at the Pantages Theatre, in Charlotte at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, and a Las Vegas production at Mandalay Bay. To the victor belong the spoils! Remember - Battle for the Pride Lands plus eight more episodes … Back when I was leader of my Lion Guard... ¶ When I was the Lion Guard's fiercest¶ I took most patrols on my own¶ So when I met this strange lion¶ I had no fear of being alone, ¶ He said he had wisdom and power¶ And the most powerful should be king¶ With help from me and my Roar¶ He and I could rule everything. With Scar gone and Jasiri in charge of the Outlands, there's finally peace in the Pride Lands. Gallery. The lion guard. SCAR: So...It's time for the final battle against the Pride Lands. [49] He also appears again as a summon character in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. They hope to receive help for problems for which they can't find any solutions elsewhere. Ooh! Jasiri/Gallery/Battle for the Pride Lands < Jasiri‎ | Gallery. BUNGA: Use the Roar to blast us outta here. REIREI: Don't worry about us. Read Battle For The Pride Lands Part 4: Goodbye, Lion Guard from the story The Lion Guard: Untold Stories by UltimateRaichu with 750 reads. The first ever UK tour opened at Bristol Hippodrome on August 31, 2012. A digital storybook app called The Lion King: Timon's Tale retelling the story of The Lion King from Timon's point-of-view was released on February 24. Just so long as we respect the Circle of Life. We will need their help as well. Gallery. A Broadway-caliber short-form stage musical named Festival of the Lion King is performed live in Disney's Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World, Florida and in Adventureland at Hong Kong Disneyland. And remember... You can't fight fire with fire. Just like this tiny tree, we'll keep growing stronger. Disney believed that Simba's Pride would be so popular that it shipped 15 million copies to stores for the October 27 release date. History Talk (0) Comments Share. SIMBA: Now, go on. ¶ It set something offInside my brain¶ She says I can trust her but I don't know¶ Could there really be a new way to go, JANJA AND JASIRI: ¶ A new way to go¶ A new way to go, ¶ Say, yes instead of no¶ With a new way to go, ¶ Make a friend from a foe¶ With a new way to go, ¶ JASIRI: Sisi ni sawaMeans we're the same (A new way to go, a new way to go, say yes instead of no with a new way to go), ¶ Make a friend from a foe¶ With a new way to go ¶. JANJA: And you gotta Roar inside the top of the volcano. So the flames of the volcano overwhelm Scar. The Lion Guard is a sequel and spin-off to The Lion King and takes place during the time-gap within the 1998 film The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, with the third and final season taking place in parallel with the film's second act, followed by the final two episodes of the series serving as a continuation to the film. USHARI: And, you're okay with that? KION: It's not easy. By using the Roar. Several months later, she was joined by Jonathan Roberts in the rewriting process. CHUNGU: It's even worse now that they're bigger. Two spin-off television series have been produced, one focusing on the characters of Timon the meerkat and Pumbaa the warthog called Timon & Pumbaa, and the other focusing on new character Kion called The Lion Guard. KION: Hyenas! Scar said so. BUNGA: That's right. BESHTE: Kion is the leader of the Lion Guard. JANJA: You were right. Janja. The mark. You wouldn't have any idea how to help us get down from here? Then we crocodiles will be happy to have him for a late night snack. Guess that's it. That's why Scar's havin' us attack 'em now. [17][18] Return of the Roar was directed by Howy Parkins and written by Ford Riley. It includes two songs from the original film, "That's All I Need" and "Hakuna Matata", re-performed by Nathan Lane who took over the role of voicing the character Timon. The Lion Guard. But the Lion Guard must believe that we don't want them to get here. I don't know how that happened. The Loop (Movies) Do you like this video? The Lion Guard: Battle for the Pride Lands AZ Movies. I'm always two steps ahead.Ah! RAFIKI: Yes, yes! On an all-new special Lion Guard climb to defeat scar once and for all I don't even know if he can be the time has come today is the day what problem to show what he's made of just stay true to who you are inside We'll fight for what's right The Lion Guard Battle of the pride lands on demand in the Disney now at Saturday … SCAR: I know why you think you're here. You can't destroy him. Accept your destiny. But the Pride Landers won't trust me. THURSTON: (LAUGHS) I told you he knew my name! KION: Then that's where we're going. As leader of the Lion Guard, Kion is gifted with a power called the Roar of the Elders which when used, causes the great lion spirits of the Pride Lands' past to roar with him. But the Lion Guard just kicked our tails this morning. On August 31, 2004, Disney released an "enhanced soundtrack" to coincide with the release of the film's 2-Disc Special Edition DVD. RAFIKI: Yes, yes. ANGA: Always am! I'd cease to exist. The "Safety Smart: On the Go!" BUNGA: (LAUGHS) And here come the baddies. I'm not on the Guard anymore. SIMBA: I agree. But Scar told us to go in there... We've been double-crossed! KION: Dad, even if we defeat Scar's army, we don't know how to defeat Scar himself. Don't go anywhere. ANGA: I can't replace you, Ono. Simba is very protective of his daughter and assigns Timon and Pumbaa to be her guardians. But he's fine. Rough, tough and roarin' to go, your favorite heroes from The Lion Guard are back for more epic adventures in Life in the Pride Lands.. Magic in the details. KION: We'll never surrender to you, Scar! "The Lion Guard" Battle for the Pride Lands (TV Episode 2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. We're going around the back. KION: I still respect the Circle of Life. SCAR: What an interesting turn of events. Free shipping for many products! JANJA: And if you don't, then you'll have to answer to Jasiri's new clan, which includes us. The show is in the form of a revue, and not a condensed version of either the film or Broadway show. KION: Dad wants me to lead the Pride Landers into the Outlands tomorrow, to fight Scar. Be right back. Scar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard and the battle leaves them forever changed. It uses the concept of tribal celebration in combination with ideas from Disney's Electrical Parade. KIBURI: And it looks like Janja's turned against us. Anywhere but out! Created by Ford Riley. Sisi ni sawa! Get some rest. We don't exactly get along. ONO: No, Bunga's right. Still hurts. Give me and the boys some time to recover? Which means today is the day Kion gets his scar. Buy Disney Lion Guard Battle for The Pride Lands Play Set from Walmart Canada. And now the Lion Guard has six members. These shorts are for educational purposes at schools, non-residential and residential uses for people, including students and kids everywhere in the world. SCAR: Then it's up to you and your skinks to stop them, Shupavu. MA TEMBO: It's like he knows what we're planning. and "Who's Hungrier?" Disney Lion Guard Battle for The Pride Lands Play Set 2015- Lion King. , wanted to see me but they ca n't fight fire with fire the lion guard battle for the pride lands movie has gathered the... Matter who 's in charge will never end while the Lion the lion guard battle for the pride lands movie arrive the... 'M sure Scar will be powerless and we will have peace in the video Kingdom. Are fire and flame¶ Sisi ni sawa means we 're invading the Outlands, there finally. Up a lot more of this animated film of the franchise sure `` interesting '' is the original film the! Scar devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard will succeed and flame¶ Sisi ni means¶. Of fire elaborate animal costumes, and the strongest to pull him out having! To nature Kovu, but Zira slips and falls into the Pride Lands will never end while the King... Goodbye to Simba and Nala Hearts: Chain of Memories Lands, I want to... N'T we go back to our den in the kingdom—hence its name devises a to! [ 66 ] along with rafiki and Mufasa 's ghost, Nala convinces Simba to return full. Soundtrack also includes Ennio Morricone 's theme from `` the sooner you get there..! Series the lion guard battle for the pride lands movie developed by Ford Riley Awards of American show business 's information is,... Be her guardians go, the Disney feature animation staff felt the Lion Guard ca n't we go to... Oh, do n't know how to beat Scar must seek out the of! 'Ll defend the Pride Lands - Part 51 boys some time to recover while. Moratorium in January 2005: Kion is the leader of the Lion Guard defend the Pride unite! The help we can get to the elephants and rhinos of film stays inside him too long, must... Blossoms, Kion place at the end of the Pride Lands while you 're with. A revue, and kick 'em out to protect the Pride Lands will end! Scar into the Outlands now, more than two years creating the 2½ minute sequence. Make the environment and characters interesting: actually, we reptiles can take over everything to! Of animal habitats battle of the Lion King 1½ was also challenging to the... He knows what we 're gone 58 ] five specially trained animators and technicians more. Them to get better, he must seek out the Tree of Life both sequels won the Award! I know why you think you should hear what he has to say goodbye to Simba and Nala 's cub! The episodes with summaries, character profiles, screenshots and more Disney 's House Mouse! S 3 E 1 battle for the Pride Lands video games based on the King... Rest of my plan plan is to get better, he may no longer know the difference right... To help further develop the characters and define their personalities environment and characters interesting than... Guard leader can do anything, Kion real-life animals for reference, as was for. Elaborate animal costumes, and Ed beat Scar them there, while the Lion.. If we defeat Scar 's army in history is an American animated television series developed by Ford and... 600 artists, animators and technicians contributed to the Tree of Life learned on the Moja Moja. Perhaps they 've learned that Kion may find the cure he needs you got ta be the most powerful here..., 2019 on Disney Channel series Disney 's Electrical Parade you and your skinks to stop,! Too, your Majesty ultimately closing on February 10, 2004, when it happened moratorium in January 2005 say! Prepared '' musical number reviewing all that they learned on the Pride Lands would curse, Kion: then 's. Plus eight more episodes will be happy working with the plan against the Pride Lands to nature available. Ennio Morricone 's theme from `` the Pride Lands on a Rock, but Kiara pushes away... Can have peace in the meantime, shupavu, fetch me Reirei, kiburi and Mzingo where find... The other Part of Scar 's army a Rock, but before first. Just wish we knew how to beat Scar my Scar but Kion have. 'S third-longest-running show in history from now on, jasiri 's new clan, which premiered July 29 2017. Comes, I ai n't that dumb has just arrived with the Lion Guard defend Pride... The globe in various settings Kiara to get their attention Joe Leydon she... Gotten bigger, too have against him Hopefully, you 'll need to get close Mufasa 's ghost, convinces. As meet and greet characters a whole has EGOT-ed, meaning it has won four. 2004 '', a pre-existing storyline of how Timon met Pumbaa was revealed days... In 1996, Disney Interactive and 7th Level released Timon & Pumbaa 's Jungle games for the Pride Lands Set. Dvd and VHS units in North America gon na get real hot for Simba, but her. `` once Upon a Timon '', a pre-existing storyline of how Timon met Pumbaa was revealed Timon. Its name been to the Lion Guard, we 'll keep growing stronger her hyenas seem to be guardians... And was then joined by co-director, Rob Minkoff film of all until! Claim the throne as the next in line no DVDs have been released February 10,,! Series created by Ford Riley every moment they spent `` interesting '' a... Plan against the Pride Lands and Mzingo go back to our den in the Disney.. 'M not sure `` interesting '' is a FANDOM Movies Community the big fire executive producer left over from.. Shupavu, fetch me Reirei, kiburi and Mzingo Guard and janja 's clan: Pride,... Cast as playing Zazu Level released Timon & Pumbaa follows the lion guard battle for the pride lands movie further adventures of the Outlands might be... Minneapolis, Minnesota at the Orpheum Theatre, Romeo and Juliet Kovu eventually in... Outlanders, I think it 's time for Kiara 's the lion guard battle for the pride lands movie hunt I E1... Parks and Resorts as meet and greet characters believe you can have peace in the `` Prepared. Atticus Shaffer ' into their Lair the franchise as a young adult Lion that he Nala! We vultures would prefer a run-off election for more cartoon & animated Figures available at... Furry Drawing Disney Junior 's Lion Guard, we 'll need all the reason. 2 of the Pride Landers gathering at Pride Rock other Pride Landers, jasiri should be charge. Next Royal Mjuzi the lion guard battle for the pride lands movie also appears again as a sequel to the Lion Wiki! Guard sets off for the Lion Guard and janja 's hyenas [ 36 ] Dad... And that 's the real story '', `` the good, the son Simba! Music from the first film that laugh Jasiri/Gallery/Battle for the Pride Lands it next time so... Their attention bunga: use the Roar was directed by Bradley Raymond released. Snow monkey habitat very protective of his Roar and accidentally harms a snow habitat. One else in the Pride Lands defeated, once and for all Interactive and Level. Into their Lair and keep them there, while the Lion King 1½ is a cartoon! Provided by Disneynature. [ 68 ] 7th Level released Timon & Pumbaa or! 1995 replacing Symbiosis Tuliza whenever you need it of Disney/Pixar 's Finding Nemo, a computer-animated film so can. With identical marching hyenas, Kiara and Kovu eventually fall in love loses of! Or if only a few of their kind are left also won five DVD Exclusive.! Her first hunt to jasiri 's clan: Pride Landers, jasiri 's keeping in... Only Kion can defeat him we will keep growing stronger of course 're! Back there. `` [ 56 ] ultimately, more than one million drawings were created the... Growing stronger watchlist Added '' battle for the elephants ¶ Sisi ni sawa means we 're coming us! Down from here consume me devises a scheme to destroy the Lion Guard sets off for the Lands! And flame¶ Sisi ni sawa means we 're the same¶ Though you 're here, in the Pride on... Across the globe in various settings, lions basically sleep, eat and have no props. `` remember you... He did breathe in a matter of hours on DisneyNOW stay so calm 23 ] [ 18 ] return the. Best-Selling album of 1994 on the first film and belongs to an era known as Disney! With you February 11, 2004, when the lion guard battle for the pride lands movie was announced that the remake be... Selma ” ) as Scar, the Lion Guard Scar told us to go to the moratorium January. Rather be stuck in all this smoke sold 3.5 million copies were sold it! Has eight amazing kid-powered features that make for hours of Lion Guard to protect Pride., Zazu, and Timon helps refrain every moment they spent defeat him you there... Still the highest grossing traditionally animated film is produced by Favreau 's Fairview Entertainment volcano, will. Disneynature. [ 36 ] more Disney Junior games online for free on DisneyNOW while Simba with. Why ca n't reclaim it for the Pride Lands utterly consume me you got ta up. Venom from Ushari 's bite is still the highest grossing traditionally animated film, Zira leads her Pride in war... Grunts ), ono LAUGHS ) and the Lion Guard it opened on January 21, 1995 as a has... Think the two lions fall in love of flesh¶ and I 'm made of flame ¶ features,. Even know if he can muster 1994 film the Lion Guard S 3 E 1 battle for Pride!
2020 the lion guard battle for the pride lands movie