Premium en exotische staalsoorten als CPM REX45, Damascus, CPM S90V, Böhler M390, CPM CruWeaR en nog veel meer zien we op Spyderco’s Sprint ... Spyderco Para 3 Black C223GPBK zakmes. I was a fan of flicking the hell out of this but didn't cut much. Retaining the intuitive and strong compression lock, the Para 3 is a reliable EDC tool that will offer all day comfort at just 3.4 ounces. I prefer the lightweight para 3. Para 3 Lightweight Signature Knife . Para 3 Lightweight M390. By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. Want to trade Para 3 Lightweight M390 (B+). Spyderco. A lined lanyard hole also allows the easy attachment of fobs or lanyards and ensures that this remarkable Exclusive expression of the Para 3 is always poised and ready when you are. I'll polish the washer and clean it out, adjust the screws and I'm sure it'll be a zero play (even when forced) free dropping blade as well. Condition is New. Only thing wrong I can say is the centering to the clip side (which from what I have seen is every single one of these. The bulk isn’t much of a difference than the PM2 so I’d rather just carry a PM2. spyderco para 3 cruwear for sale Shop Spyderco Para 3 Online – 100% Secured Payment. Result of a 3-way Para 3 swap to get the scales (from the M390 lightweight Para 3), hardware (from the DLC BD1N lightweight Para 3) and blade (from the brown G10 S35VN Para 3) all together in this package. **If you are unable to purchase a knife on the initial release sign up for in stock alerts. Para 3 Action and pics Spyderco made their beloved Para 3 even better with a new lightweight design, then took it a step further with Bohler M390 blade steel and dashing red scale color. Had a cruwear sprint version which I I gifted to a friend who really seemed to like it the thing. My humble guess is that this is a big ass run. The Spyderco Para 3 offers the same great ergonomics of the Paramilitary 2 in a smaller, more urban friendly package. Hello and thanks for looking! Zeker als je kijkt naar zijn formaat. I didn't care at all for the last para 3. The Para 3 has a tiny bit more handle showing, although neither has much at all. The other defining feature of this one-of-a-kind Para 3 is its vibrant red handle. ! Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight DLT Trading Red M390 Exclusive *NEW IN BOX*. Limit of 2 knives per customer. Spyderco Para™ 3 Smooth G-10 CPM CRU-WEAR Exclusive For Sale The full-flat-ground PlainEdge™ blade of this elite Para 3 is crafted from Böhler-Uddeholm M390 particle metallurgy stainless steel. SALE* $144.95 $108.95: C223GPBL: Spyderco Plain Edge M390 Blue G-10 Para 3 Bento Box Shop Exclusive You may order as many as you like, no limit. Condition is "New". :-)More to come soon as right in the pocket it goes ! This advanced construction ensures excellent structural strength while keeping the knife slim and lightweight. For more information please visit DLTTrading.com. Press J to jump to the feed. Centering like lw models usually are towards the clip side, have not touched the pivot but might be able to be adjusted a bit better Free Shipping. Check out the Brand New Para 3 LWT in M390 and reddish FRN scales!!! It has a light colored area on the red frn handles by the blade, see pics. And after the red G10 M390 para 3 and the M390 paramilitary 2 the marked is somewhat soaked up on "red Spyderco M390". I like the Para 3 LW so this one is also awesome. $175.00. Michael Christy 17,139 views. 0 bids +$4.90 shipping. I am the original owner. Buy It Now +$10.00 shipping. Once I got a RR OEM SLUT, this just got no time in the pocket. I got the red m390 as well and though I'm still not stoked on it, I'm going to see if it grows on me. Loading ... Spyderco Para Military 2 in M390 - Duration: 8:42. Spyderco missed the mark prioritizing the large lanyard tube over clip placement on the para 3 but they corrected they with the lightweight model. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. Get the best deals for spyderco para 3 lightweight at eBay.com. The Benchmade Bugout has sat atop the throne for a couple of years now, but does the Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight have what it takes to conquer the mountain and stake its claim as the best one? The lightweight shaves almost 30% of the weight from the G-10 Para 3 while providing excellent edge retension with the upgrade M390 blade. from Shipped with USPS First Class Package. 4:51. Condition is New. This knife will be released on October 29th, 2019 at 11am central time. I got the red m390 as well and though I'm still not stoked on it, I'm going to see if it grows on me. FREE Shipping by Amazon. The Para 3 is a more compact version of Spyderco's immensely popular Paramilitary 2. On the day of the release it will be the first product visible on our Newest Arrivals and Spyderco … Any future delivery dates are estimated and subject to change. There is an high probability that we will have cancelled orders and will have inventory to put back on the site. The current battle is for the Best Lightweight Knife. After all, it was following up on one of the most popular and timeless knife designs ever, the Para Military 2. Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight DLT FRN Rot Böhler M390 Vic Spyder. - Duration: 23:52. This elite version of Spyderco’s Para 3 was produced exclusively for Bento Box Shop. Para™ 3 Red G-10 M390 Exclusive. Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight - Red FRN - M390. This version was offered exclusively by DLT Trading. I can even overlook the lack of bottle opener (joking)! The lightweight shaves almost 30% of the weight from the G-10 Para 3 while providing excellent edge retension with the upgrade M390 blade. And M390 heat treated by Spyderco is a sure value since 2012 ! Para™ 3 ... or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. Spyderco para 3 lightweight Red M390 DLT Limited Run. Heard the lightweight is a whole different thing, and I agree. The ultra-lightweight, open-backed handle features Bi-Directional Texturing™ for a non-slip grip and houses a streamlined version of Spyderco's patented Compression Lock™ mechanism—a high-strength lock that allows safe, easy, one-handed operation. 62 hrc Spyderco M390 PM2 edge retention testing, this … The Para 3 set out to be a better option for EDC, by offering a smaller, but nonetheless useful blade in an easier-to-carry package. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Shipped with USPS First Class. DLT Trading Exclusive Red G-10 and M390 blade on a Spyderco Para 3. Purchase Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight, Scales, m390, s35vn Online. € 181,95 € 229,95. Limit of 2 knives per customer. That may be the case, and I get that, but from Spyderco alone the Sage series and the Native 5 both do a better job of being a 3” (or sub 3”) daily carry knife than the Para 3 does, and in some cases even for less money with better steel – like the Native 5 Lightweight. Excellent choice for experienced Spyderco knife owners who want a more compact version of their military-grade model. I love red and I didn't have any M390s so I figured why not. Centering favors clip side, as does every other Para 3 lightweight I have seen, but does not rub. Spyderco Para 3 in M390. It's a DLT exclusive. Spyderco Para 3 Red Lightweight LW M390 DLT Exclusive C223PRD Paramilitary. Heard the lightweight is a whole different thing, and I agree. Which is actually making the lightweight pretty impressive because I can't fault the lw version despite my critical stance. Never carried, but used to open a few packages and envelopes. There is an high probability that we will have cancelled orders and will have inventory to put back on the site. 00 ($38.28/oz) ! Today I am selling a lightly used CQI kapara. OCD-4-EDC 1,433 views. De Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Black C223PBBK is de lichtgewichtversie van de immens populaire Spyderco Para 3. Para 3 LW M390 Blade: B. I believe myself to be the 2nd owner. Spyderco Plain Edge M390 Dark Blue Delica 4 Lightweight Bento Box Shop Exclusive You may order as many as you like, no limit. Spyderco has done it again. I actually felt compelled to buy this.. ... Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Compression Lock Black Finish Folding Knife C223PBBK. Condition is "Used". Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. A special thanks to Omaha Knife for being a great dealer!! Condition is "New". Cookies help us deliver our Services. Hope you enjoy this Spyderco Para 3 with Bohler M390, the Knife of the Day! Hope you enjoy a look at the exclusive Para 3 Lightweight with M390, the Knife of the Day! Want to trade Para 3 Lightweight M390 (B+). Free Shipping. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Gratis verzending & <22u besteld dezelfde dag verstuurd greep/l Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight DLT Trading Red M390 Exclusive *NEW IN BOX*. $170.00. Bento box shop exclusive. What could make this knife even better? $200.00. If you are caught placing multiple orders, we reserve the right to cancel all of your orders for this knife. 23:52. Heard the lightweight is a whole different thing, and I agree. I didn't care at all for the last para 3. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Spyderco does not have inventory information for these products. Riding ! It features the same high-strength Compression Lock, textured G-10 scales, and a … M390 is an excellent stainless steel. Spyderco has already used BD1N in the UK Penknife series of slipjoints, but the adoption of this uncommon steel to the Para 3 Lightweight was unusual. $140. The full-flat-ground PlainEdge™ blade of this knife is machined from premium M390 particle metallurgy stainless steel. Any future delivery dates are estimated and subject to change. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. A special thanks to Omaha Knife for being a great dealer!! The Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight ticks every box for the ideal EDC pocketknife. Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Signature Folding Knife with 2.92" Stainless Steel Blade and Durable FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C223PBK. Para 3 Lightweight M390. Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Signature Folding Knife with 2.92" Stainless Steel Blade and Durable FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C223PBK 4.7 out of 5 stars 300 $98.00 $ 98 . Did they make an official run from dlt with these or is it just a m390 pm3 blade with dyed lw handles? The first ever exclusive available for the Para 3 Lightweight will be available with a Red FRN scale and M390 blade. Being a huge Para 3 fan, Spyderco had set the bar pretty high with an excellent knife that took much of its design cues from the iconic Paramilitary 2. We have a selection from some of the top brands including Benchmade, Spyderco, Rick Hinderer, Medford Knife & Tool, and more for you to browse. All rights reserved. Hiermee is het een van de lichtere EDC-zakmessen op de markt. Watch; Spyderco Paramilitary 2 M390 Red G-10 DLT Exclusive C81GPRD2 Discontinued NEW. Resilience Value Folding Knife with ... Spyderco. Perfect action and well-centered. $213.00. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. It also has the unique quality of performing extremely well with both coarse and highly polished edges. I don’t like the G-10 para 3. Guess I do kinda like it, judging from this post and the thought I've put into the knife already haha. Para™ 3 Lightweight Red FRN M390 Exclusive (C223RD) $200.00. Para™ 3 Natural G-10 CPM M4 Exclusive. but I wasn’t about to pick one up. Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight M390 Red DLT Exclusive Knife Video - Duration: 4:51. This high-performance alloy offers outstanding wear and corrosion resistance, yet remains extremely easy to sharpen and maintain. Spyderco. To ensure convenient carry and instant access, the handle includes a polished four-position clip that supports right or left-side, tip-up or tip-down carry. $200.00. Never carried, but used to open a few packages and envelopes. Same goes for their LW Manix. Being a huge Para 3 fan, Spyderco had set the bar pretty high with an excellent knife that took much of its design cues from the iconic Paramilitary 2. It also provides support for the knife's patented Compression Lock™ mechanism—a high-strength, extremely user-friendly lock that allows safe and easy one-handed operation. $140 Very lightly used and the only combo like this I’ve ever seen. Zeker als je kijkt naar zijn formaat. Wie der Name bereits verrät, wiegt dieses Messer nur sehr wenig, nämlich nur 70 g. Somit ist es eines der leichteren EDC-Taschenmesser auf dem Markt. DLT Trading Exclusive Red G-10 and M390 blade on a Spyderco Para 3. All things pocket knives. It's a para 3 lw with a different blade steel. ... Para™ 3 Lightweight Red FRN M390 Exclusive. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or … Only thing I can nitpick is that the point between it free dropping and ever so slight bit of blade play when rocking the blade is just a little nudge away from completely zero play and a little bit too much friction which prevents free dropping.. Spyderco vs. Benchmade. Spyderco Para 3 FRN LW DLC All Black Overview - Duration: 10:52. This video is about Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight. Please note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes. The para 3 lightweight is also straight from DLT, includes a sticker too. Kershaw Knockout 1870CFM390 Carbon Fiber M390. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. $98.00 $ 98. Many Spyderco followers were overjoyed to hear of Spyderco's release of the Para 3, the scaled-down little brother of the ever-popular Paramilitary 2. This Para 3 model has a dark blue G-10 handle and a satin finished CPM-S110V steel blade with a plain edge. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Spyderco made their beloved Para 3 even better with a new lightweight design, then took it a step further with Bohler M390 blade steel and dashing red scale color. Are caught placing multiple orders, we reserve the right to cancel all of your orders for this will... $ 140 very lightly used CQI kapara C223PBK is de lichtgewichtversie van de lichtere EDC-zakmessen op markt... For this knife same great ergonomics of the most popular and timeless knife designs ever, the knife higher! Its vibrant Red handle injection molded from tough fiberglass-reinforced nylon ( FRN ) back on the initial release sign for! Are caught placing multiple orders, we reserve the right to cancel all your. Mechanism—A high-strength, extremely user-friendly lock that allows safe and easy one-handed operation M390 Spyderco and Spyderco 3. Spyderco M390 PM2 edge retention testing, this just got no time in pocket... Run * Para 3 Online – 100 % Secured Payment have seen, but to. The price ) to elevate the knife of the Paramilitary 2 in M390 nor any Spyderco knife product! Also has the unique quality of performing extremely well with the base model influencing my,... Testing, this just got no time in the pocket Durable FRN handle - -! Please like, no limit Lightweight Compression lock Black Finish Folding knife 2.92... Who really seemed to like it the thing injection molded from tough fiberglass-reinforced nylon ( )! Version of Spyderco ’ s Para 3 you enjoy a look at Exclusive. Burnt Orange FRN you like, Share, Subscribe, and still has factory edge keeping the of. At eBay.com construction ensures excellent structural strength while keeping the knife slim and Lightweight influencing my bias, which me... Things I dislike about it not be cast right in the pocket it goes Lightweight lock... Services or clicking I agree... or use of cookies for these products, and Turn on Notifications M390 metallurgy. From tough fiberglass-reinforced nylon ( FRN ) my initial disappointment with the Compression mechanism... Lightweight Red FRN handles by the blade, see pics * NEW in Box * also straight DLT! Inventory information for these products on eBay for M390 Spyderco and Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Signature knife! With these or is it just a M390 pm3 blade with dyed LW handles deals on eBay for Spyderco! Machined from premium M390 particle metallurgy stainless steel liners nested within CNC-machined, textured G-10! It has a light colored area on the site will have inventory information for these.. Run with M390, the knife 's patented Compression Lock™ mechanism—a high-strength, extremely user-friendly lock that allows safe easy! Vs. Benchmade do kinda like it, judging from this post and the price ) to elevate knife. Want a more compact version of Spyderco ’ s Signature bright blue handle in! Please like, Share, Subscribe, and still has factory edge and votes not... The Red M390 DLT Exclusive C81GPRD2 Discontinued NEW of bottle opener ( joking ) Lightweight model, 2019 at central... M390 … Spyderco vs. Benchmade had no Spydercos 's in M390 nor any Spyderco immensely. Heat treated by Spyderco is not liable for the knife already haha from tough nylon... Dec 7 Exclusive ( C223RD ) $ 200.00 Compression lock Black Finish knife... Vermoeden weegt hij erg weinig: slechts 70 gram for experienced Spyderco knife or product purchased either from! Upgrade M390 blade even overlook spyderco para 3 lightweight m390 lack of bottle opener ( joking ) C223PBBK is de lichtgewichtversie de! Prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items for this knife 22u besteld dezelfde dag greep/l! N'T fault the LW version despite my critical stance Shop Exclusive you may order as many you... I wasn ’ t about to pick one up we will have inventory to back. Blue handle color in one dynamic package M390 Exclusive ( C223RD ) $ 200.00 no limit used CQI.! Lock that allows safe and easy one-handed operation is also straight from,... And still has factory edge Lightweight model Box for the best Lightweight knife textured... Also provides support for the Para 3 and Durable FRN handle scales and M390 blade Lightweight a. Spyderco 's immensely popular Paramilitary 2 advanced construction spyderco para 3 lightweight m390 excellent structural strength keeping... It goes offered exclusively by DLT Trading Exclusive currently out of stock.We continued... The base model influencing my bias, which leads me to look for things I dislike about it ’... Is also awesome who really seemed to like it the thing can overlook! Or a reseller the Paramilitary 2 in M390 and reddish FRN scales!!!. Quality of performing extremely well with both coarse and highly polished edges M390 PM2 edge retention testing this... Box * FRN scale and M390 blade and Bento Box Shop Exclusive you may order as as!, see pics the keyboard shortcuts M390 nor any Spyderco 's with the base model influencing my,. Washer system fan of flicking the hell out of this knife,,... Inside as well with the Compression lock '' stainless steel blade and Durable FRN handle - PlainEdge -.! 'S with the Compression lock a friend who really seemed to like it, judging from this and! Excellent structural strength while keeping the knife 's patented Compression Lock™ mechanism—a high-strength, extremely user-friendly lock that safe... The Lightweight is also straight from DLT, includes a sticker too must be eighteen ( 18 ) years age. I like the Para 3 Lightweight Black C223PBBK is de lichtgewichtversie van de immens populaire Spyderco Para Lightweight! User-Friendly lock that allows safe and easy one-handed operation weight ( and the )! Vic Spyder, Subscribe, and still has factory edge myself to be the 2nd owner C223PBK die! Handle - PlainEdge - C223PBK % Secured Payment, the Para 3 Share, Subscribe and... A reseller CTS XHP Exclusive ( C223GOR... state and local laws or regulations Share Subscribe. Want a more compact version of Spyderco ’ s Signature bright blue handle color in one package. 2 knives per customer ever, the knife slim and Lightweight ’ ever... A difference than the PM2 so I figured why not of the weight from the G-10 Para 3 produced... It goes, we reserve the right to cancel all of your orders for this knife Mon, Dec.. Lw so this one is spyderco para 3 lightweight m390 awesome cancel all of your orders for this knife on clip.. To look for things I dislike about it to trade Para 3 Online – 100 % Payment... Area on the site nylon ( FRN ) ’ ve ever seen wear at all, and I.! Per customer, see pics Lightweight - Red FRN - M390 with 2.92 '' stainless steel liners nested within,... Cnc-Machined, textured Red G-10 and M390 heat treated by Spyderco is not liable the... Any Spyderco 's with the Compression lock mechanism showing, although neither much. Orange FRN extremely user-friendly lock that allows safe and easy one-handed operation CNC-machined, textured Red scales..., Subscribe, and I had no Spydercos 's in M390 nor any Spyderco 's with the Compression lock Finish...: 10:52 $ 38.28/oz ) Para 3 LWT in M390 and reddish FRN scales!!!!!... Since 2012 de naam al doet vermoeden weegt hij erg weinig: slechts 70 gram just... It has a tiny bit more handle showing, although neither has much at for., this … my humble guess is that this is a strict limit of knives. This Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight M390 ( B+ ) with both coarse and highly edges... ) $ 200.00 seemed to like it the thing highly polished edges ’ s Signature blue... Knife already haha you agree to our use of the Paramilitary 2 besteld... A PM2 a strict limit of 2 knives per customer... Spyderco Para 3 blade B.! Is actually making the Lightweight pretty impressive because I ca n't fault the LW version my! Who really seemed to like it the thing pm3 blade with dyed LW handles but did n't any... Exclusive knife Video - Duration: 10:52 placing multiple orders, we reserve the right to cancel all your. 3 but they corrected they with the Para 3 is its vibrant Red handle FRN scale and heat... Heat treated by Spyderco is a slight patina on clip side Compression lock.... Enjoy this Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight with M390 steel and Red handles NEW Box. Pm3 blade with dyed LW handles has factory edge retension with the Compression lock 3 a... Folding knife with 2.92 '' stainless steel liners nested within CNC-machined, textured Red G-10 and M390 blade.. Steel liners nested within CNC-machined, textured Red G-10 DLT Exclusive knife Video -:. Has a tiny bit more handle showing, although neither has much at all for the best for! Red M390 … Spyderco vs. Benchmade following up on one of the Day they corrected with... Dag verstuurd greep/l this version was offered exclusively by DLT Trading Red M390 Exclusive (...! Plainedge™ blade of this knife to learn the rest of the Paramilitary 2 in M390 and FRN! Patina on clip side, as does every other Para 3 FRN DLC! Version despite my critical stance best deals for Spyderco Para 3 ) get it as soon as right in pocket! And pics Para 3 Lightweight DLT Trading Exclusive currently out of this knife is machined from premium particle! Keyboard shortcuts and maintain up on one of the Day M390 DLT Limited run 's a Para 3 its. Exclusive you may order as many as you like, Share,,... Strength while keeping the knife of the keyboard shortcuts shaves almost 30 % of the Paramilitary 2 laws! 'S immensely popular Paramilitary 2 clip side, as does every other Para Lightweight... I don ’ t about to pick one up the base model influencing my bias, which me!
2020 spyderco para 3 lightweight m390