G-10 handles feel great. Spyderco para 3 G-10 Midnight Blue CPM S110V 4.0 out of 5 … Combi deal. Free shipping on orders over $59 30 days return Estimated delivery: 10-20 business days Product Details. Spyderco Para 3 G-10 CAMO Plain Black Blade EDC Knife C223GPCMOBK. Make an Offer. More shipping options available at checkout • New condition • 30 day returns - Free returns. Made in USA Spyderco C223GPCMOBK para 3 Plain Black/Camo G-10. 5 out of 5 stars (605) 605 reviews. $120 cash gets it. Comes with box and sleeve. $151.90 (1 review) Write a Review. That didn’t last very long because this knife rocks! Sign in I wanted a BA spyderco, so i went with black blade and camo. Holds a edge very well, its super easy to open, and I carry it everywhere with me now. Millie was not used or carried by me and was claimed not used or carried by previous … Share Deal: Buy Now. Oct 24, 2020 #2. Quantity . UPC: 0716104011841. Model Name: Para 3 Weight: 3.4 oz. Inspired by the best-selling Para Military™ 2, the Para 3 is a compact, easy-to-carry folding knife that offers full-service cutting performance. So after a little bit of back and for, I finally decided to get a Para 3. DESCRIPTION SPYDERCO, GOLDEN, COLO, USA, EARTH, PARA 3 CAMO BLACK BLADE, C223GPCMOBK, c. PRESENT, 4 ¼” KNIFE (closed), nearly 3” flat ground CPM S30V plain edge compression black blade, with large round thumb hole, with file worked spine for thumb rest, and file worked underneath the ricasso for a finger rest. The Para 3 is a more compact version of Spyderco's immensely popular Paramilitary 2. Please take delays into account. The Spyderco Para knifes are great build quality. Find Spyderco at House of Knives. MSRP: $255.00 Was: $255.00 Our Price: $178.50. Black Camo Camouflage Seamless Pattern Army Print Military Hunt Wrap Cover Graphic Design Element Decor Art Logo SVG PNG Clipart Vector Cut ExpertOutfit. Spyderco Para 3 Camo G-10 Handle/Black Plain Blade $ 429.95 $ 379.95. or 4 fortnightly payments of $ 94.99 with More info. Para2 is the perfect weight, the black S30V blade with the digital camo G10 simply makes every day better and this world a better place! No hot spots at all, this is cooler than vanilla ice in the 90s. Hot Sale - Spyderco Para 3 Digital Camo / Black Blade Para 3 G-10 Digital Camouflage/ Black Blade — Plain Edge. Technical Specs . About this item. Inspired by the best-selling Para Military™ 2, the Para 3 is a compact, easy-to-carry folding knife that offers full-service cutting performance. Add to cart. The delivery time is an indication. Spyderco C223GPCMOBK Camo Para Military 3 Straight Black Folding Pocket Knife. The knife feels good in hand and is a good size. $98.00 - $128.99. Model # SP-C223GPBK-SRPM3 . STATUS: In stock. SC223GPCMOBK Spyderco Para 3 Black Blade Nože Nůž Knife Knives Cuchillo Messer Coltello Couteau Mes Cultrum Nóż Faca Kniv (cesky, czech lang.) 43 $14.18 $14.18. Rating Required. MPN. Description: Hunting knives folding blade Versatile top of the line Another quality product. Qty. It destroys boxes with authority and speed alongside anything else you may throw at it. $130.20 $217.00 . For anyone wanting a solid E.D.C knife, this is the one for you. Review Subject Required. Brand. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,488. To keep the Para 3 slim and pocket friendly, it features a lightweight, open-backed construction style and its stainless steel liners are nested into machined recesses in the textured G-10 scales. 99. I carefully removed scales and dyed them a solid black. $141.05. $23.99 $ 23. Sharp out of box. Spyderco: Para 3 - Digi Camo G-10 - CPM-S30V - Black Blade - C223GPCMOBK Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name
2020 para 3 black camo