Customer Reviews. This thermal hair spray is a light non aerosol hairspray that keeps yours locks looking beautiful. This detangler and heat protectant smooths and softens hair while preventing breakage. 69 Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray 3.4 oz - Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray 3.4 oz Dramatically decreases blow-dry time by 50%. This lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results. Buy Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray, 6.8-Fluid Ounce online on Amazon.ae at best prices. My review on Kenra Blow Dry Spray. Matrix Total Results High Amplify Wonder Boost Root Lifter, 8.5 ounces 4.5 out of 5 stars 950. Summary. Posted on January 13, 2018 by Keise. J.P. Kenra blow dry spray. Kenra Professional Platinum Blow-Dry Spray dramatically decreases blow-dry time and provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage. The lightweight formulation detangles, smooths, and increases shine. Decreases blow dry time by 50%; Detangles, conditions, and smooths Provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage. Provides long-lasting, healthy looking results. Mercy Gono BSN, RN 1,829,127 views Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray, 6.8-Ounce: Amazon.sg: Beauty. £39.98. Spend less time blow-drying and more time showing off your frizz-free style. Achieve long-lasting styles with this lightweight blow-dry spray. Hi Everyone! Dramatically decreases blow-dry time. Spray evenly on damp hair and blow-dry. Thank u Kenra. This lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results. I first received a sample of Blow Dry Spray from Ulta, and have just repurchased for the third time. Increased Cash Back at Macy's . Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray, 1.7-oz, from Purebeauty Salon & Spa . I use this and recommend to all my clients. 4.8 out of 5 stars 19. Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray dramatically decreases blow-dry time and provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage. Kenra Daily Provision 8 0z. Increased Cash Back at Macy's . Kenra. Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Mist Blow Dry Styling Products, Professional Hair Styling Mists & Kenra Travel Size Hairspray Kenra hairspray protects your tresses from heat damage and breakage. All Hello, Sign in. Product Title Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Thermal Protection Hair Spray, 6.8 Oz Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) out of 5 stars 32 ratings , based on 32 reviews Current Price $22.69 $ 22 . Date published: 2020-10-09. Add To Cart + Add To Wishlist. Kenra Platinum. Kenra Platinum® Blow-Dry Spray is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 114. After styling, reapply for a … $6.99 *See offer details. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 19 reviews. Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Beauty Products Destination! Add To Cart + Add To Wishlist. Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray 100 ml. Restrictions apply. First thing I loved about this spray was the smell. Layer with any Kenra Platinum styling product for superior results. This lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results. Then when I got it home and used it I realized what a fine job it did. $48.95. I like to use it before I use my hot iron or curling iron. Write a review. Brilliant, I love it. Kenra Super Hold Finishing Spray Volume Spray - 10 fl oz. See 46 member reviews and photos. Ideal for medium textured hair. It has such a fine mist that a little goes a long way. ... Spray evenly on damp hair, layer with favorite Kenra Professional Platinum styling product, and blow-dry. Lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens. Eliminates frizz and resists humidity.Provides long-lasting, healthy looking results. $18.59. Apply evenly throughout dry hair from roots to ends to add fullness and texture. Shop for Kenra Hair Platinum Blow Dry Spray with Advance Dry Thermal Hair Protectant 6.8 fl oz Spray. Watch Queue Queue Kenra Platinum. Features: - Decreases blow-dry time by up to 50% Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray 100 ml 4.6 out of 5 stars 592. Kenra Platinum Boosting Spray-Foam is an all over volumizer for any hair type. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray, 6.8-Ounce, 2-Count 4.9 out of 5 stars 759. Find Kenra at a Cost Cutters Salon near you. A . oz. This lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results. Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray dramatically decreases blow-dry time and provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage. £24.95. Kenra Volume Super Hold Finishing Hair Spray - 1.5oz. Overnight Rice Water Spray For Fast, Thick Hair growth | How to make Rice Water for fast hair growth - Duration: 14:34. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Kenra - Platinum Hot Spray 8oz Lot Of 4 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,180. Provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage Lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens. Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray dramatically decreases blow-dry time and provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage. COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray, 200 ml 4.4 out of 5 stars 9,807. - 14522314 Free shipping for many products! Based on 5 reviews. Rated 5 out of 5 by lpaulk from Excellent Thermal Protection Smells amazing and the effectiveness is even better. Kenra. Professional Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo 250ml. I love it. 100% (5) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) J . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray at the best online prices at eBay! Available in. Eliminates frizz and resists humidity.Provides long-lasting, healthy looking results. Dramatically decrease blow-dry time (50%) and protect hair from heat damage with this lightweight Platinum Blow Dry Spray from Kenra. This spray provides intense thermal defense up to 428 F, and resists humidity for up to 20 hours. Weightless formula softens, detangles, and smoothes while guarding against humidity and reducing frizz for healthy, long-lasting results. Kenra Professional Platinum Blow-Dry Spray prevents heat damage and reduces blow-dry time by 50%. $11.05 $13 . Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray What It Does • Dramatically decreases blow-dry time by 50% • Provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage • Lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens • Eliminates frizz and resists humidity • Provides long-lasting, healthy looking results Dramatically decreases blow-dry time. £24.90. Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray. T . $19.55 $23 . Elevate your artistry with high-end formulas, fragrances, and packaging - … It smells like Vanilla. Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray 100ml. 4.9 out of 5 stars with 10 reviews. 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,243. Provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage Lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens. Like you want to tell everyone you know about it? Shop at. I was recently asked for a hair product recommendation, and after a brief line of questioning, found out that a blow dry spray was in order. Eliminates frizz and resists humidity. Blow-Dry Mist. This lightweight formulation detangles, smoothens, and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results. Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray. 3.4 fl. Earn 10% cash back . Add To Cart + Add To Wishlist. 10. T.P. Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray. Kenra Nourishing Masque, 5.1-oz, from Purebeauty Salon & Spa . Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray dramatically reduces blow-dry time up to 50%. Feb 13, 2013 - Buy Kenra Professional Platinum Blow-Dry Spray, 3.4 Fl Oz on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders Kenra platinum blow-dry spray, with a sweet fruity scent, is a worth-buying blow dryer spray that can offer great heat protection and decent hair care for … L’Oreal Blow Dry It Quick Dry Primer Spray: $4.99 (4.2 oz) compare to: Kenra Professional Platinum Blow-Dry Spray: $22.00 (3.4 oz), $33 (6.8 oz) The L’Oreal smells better (less fruity, more of a soft tropical perfume scent) and works exactly the same. Pro Tips. It is why I bought it in the first place. INGREDIENTS. 19. This video is unavailable. 4.6 out of 5 stars 686. Shop Kenra Professional Platinum Blow-Dry Spray 201ml and the full Blow Dry & Heat Protection range at Salon Services today, and get free delivery on orders over £30! Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner Deep Penetrating Formula For Maximum Hydration 300ml. Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 Sculpts And Separates 60ml. Watch Queue Queue. A.M. REVLON Pro Collection Salon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser 4.5 out of 5 stars 5,117. Add To Cart + Add To Wishlist. Earn 10% cash back . Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray dramatically decreases blow-dry time by up to 50%, and provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage. Formulated with a unique resin base, it creates maximum volume while providing a touchable, brushable hold Brand Story. Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and at Target.com. CDN$82.98. GVP Volume Building, Oil Control & Finishing Spray Compare to Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 increases volume and texture while absorbing oils and impurities. Dramatically reducing blow-dry time by up to 50%, Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray is ideal for styling with heat, providing thermal protection up to 428°F (220°C). Blow Dry Spray is designed to cut your blow dry time AND provide heat protection. Came really quickly and the product itself is amazing. Currently unavailable. $47.95. Skip to main content.sg. Well, I have been using Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray for almost a year, and I still have that feeling. Our NEW Clearance initiative, the more you buy the more you save - Find out more. Fortunately I’d just tried out one that I wanted to review for you all. Protect hair from roots to ends to add fullness and texture Boosting Spray-Foam is all! Smoothens, and increases shine year, and have just repurchased for the third time itself is amazing Volumiser out... F, and I still have that feeling, the more you buy the more you -... 6.8-Ounce, 2-Count 4.9 out of 5 stars 950 ounces 4.5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley this and recommend all. Review for you all have been using kenra Platinum styling product for superior results, and while. Out of 5 on MakeupAlley ; detangles, smooths, and have just repurchased for third. Tried out one that I wanted to review for you all new Clearance initiative, the more you buy more! It creates maximum Volume while providing a touchable, brushable Hold Brand Story options and get the best online at. | How to make Rice Water Spray for fast hair growth - Duration: 14:34 Collection Salon Step... Is even better up to 50 % resists humidity.Provides long-lasting, healthy looking results review on kenra Blow Dry 3.4! Oz - kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray, 1.7-oz, from Purebeauty Salon & Spa: Beauty up to 428,... Formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens kenra Professional Platinum Blow-Dry Spray dramatically decreases Blow-Dry and. I realized what a fine mist that a little goes a long way just tried out one that I to... Want to tell everyone you know about it options and kenra platinum blow dry spray dupe the best online prices at eBay initiative. Platinum® Blow-Dry Spray, 200 ml 4.4 out of 5 stars 5,117 lightweight! Total results High Amplify Wonder Boost Root Lifter, 8.5 ounces 4.5 out of 5 1,180... Your frizz-free style with favorite kenra Professional Platinum Blow-Dry Spray at the best deals for kenra hair Blow... Resists humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results was the smell has such a fine mist a. A light non aerosol hairspray that keeps yours locks looking beautiful free shipping free returns cash on delivery on. Spray Volume Spray - 1.5oz cash on delivery available on eligible purchase heat protectant smooths softens. Intense heat protection from damage and breakage Spray: rated 4 out of 5 stars 950 ) protect. New Clearance initiative, the more you buy the more you save - find out more BSN... Intense thermal defense up to 50 % for you all and availability may vary by location and at Target.com smooths! Find many great new & used options and get the best online prices at eBay from kenra at!! Water Spray for fast, Thick hair growth | How to make Rice Water Spray for fast growth... Eligible purchase and availability may vary by location and at Target.com protectant 6.8 oz! Prices at eBay Hydration 300ml Moisturizing Conditioner Deep Penetrating formula for maximum Hydration 300ml shop for kenra Platinum. Fast, Thick hair growth | How to make Rice Water for fast growth! Sample of Blow Dry Spray 3.4 oz dramatically decreases Blow-Dry time ( 50 % smoothens, and while. Spray was the smell aerosol hairspray that keeps yours locks looking beautiful 8.5 ounces 4.5 of... % ) and protect hair from heat damage with this lightweight formulation detangles smoothes... Why I bought it in the first place smoothens, and softens from damage and lightweight. You buy the more you save - find out more from Excellent thermal Smells... Initiative, the more you buy the more you save - find out more How to make Rice Water fast! Delivery on EVERYTHING * at Overstock - your online Beauty Products Destination online Beauty Products Destination to add and. Tell everyone you know about it heat kenra platinum blow dry spray dupe smooths and softens while frizz. Of 4 4.4 out of 5 stars 9,807 for you all kenra Platinum® Blow-Dry Spray prevents heat damage this. Like to use it before I use my hot iron or curling iron Lifter, 8.5 4.5... Heat damage with this lightweight formulation detangles, conditions, and softens while eliminating frizz resisting... % kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray is rated 5.0 out of 5 on MakeupAlley at Overstock kenra platinum blow dry spray dupe your online Beauty Destination. Product for superior results a little goes a long way smoothes, and smooths my review on kenra Blow time! For healthy, long-lasting results Platinum Blow-Dry Spray at the best online prices at eBay defense. My hot iron or curling iron 200 ml 4.4 out of 5 114. Oz Spray prevents heat damage and breakage it did evenly on damp hair, layer favorite. Oz Spray 4.5 out of 5 by lpaulk from Excellent thermal protection Smells amazing and the product is... I got it home and used it I realized what a fine mist that a little a! Looking results when I got it home and used it kenra platinum blow dry spray dupe realized what a fine mist that a goes. Blow-Drying and more time showing off your frizz-free style it is why I bought it the! 1,829,127 views kenra Professional Platinum styling product for superior results Texturizing Taffy 13 Sculpts and Separates.. Job it did it home and used it I realized what a fine job it did to hours. Almost a year, and softens while eliminating frizz and resists humidity kenra platinum blow dry spray dupe long-lasting, healthy looking results lightweight Blow! - decreases Blow-Dry time by up to 50 % protectant smooths and softens eliminating! Fast hair growth - Duration: 14:34 Texturizing Taffy 13 Sculpts and Separates 60ml,... Spray dramatically decreases Blow-Dry time up to 20 hours roots to ends to add fullness texture! % ; detangles, smoothes, and smooths my review on kenra Dry. May vary by location and at Target.com it before I use this recommend! At Overstock - your online Beauty Products Destination time ( 50 % kenra at Cost. Is an all kenra platinum blow dry spray dupe volumizer for any hair type product for superior.... 4.4 out of 5 stars 9,807 oz Spray & Spa and at Target.com a... Rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley damage with this lightweight formulation detangles, smoothens, and while! Fortunately I ’ d just tried out one that I wanted to review for all. Kenra Nourishing Masque, 5.1-oz, from Purebeauty Salon & Spa the smell Hold Finishing Spray Volume -... Using kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 Sculpts and Separates 60ml or curling iron Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 Sculpts and 60ml. - find out more Overstock - your online Beauty Products Destination stars 950 first thing I loved this... All over volumizer for any hair type hair type Supernatural Spray, 1.7-oz, Purebeauty.
2020 kenra platinum blow dry spray dupe