I've been experimenting with products for months with no results/making things worse and was getting frustrated, and now I've finally found something my skin LOVES, but a lot of people really hate on this brand. I truly see this helping my PIH and giving me that glow! It does have a lot of anti-aging prosperities in it but for $70 I don’t see my skin as ‘plump, amazing, etc’ to make me repurchase. To purchase this entire routine in its full size would be over $500, which I simply can't do anytime soon. The price is outrageous and I’m just as happy with my Pacifica lip balm. „Mixing is the new Layering“ – mit diesem innovativen Ansatz beschreitet die Marke #DrunkElephant neue Wege in der #Hautpflege. Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and is cruelty-free. I use Biossance’s squalane oil and love it. Clean at Sephora Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. I don’t use the oil lol. This is definitely nice and if it was cheaper I would purchase but it’s not worth the price when there’s so many dupes out there (TO). Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and is cruelty-free. Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 One of the few low-silicone mineral sunscreens on the market. I can personally see that some of my scarring has lightened and the overall radiance of my skin has improved, but not enough to warrant the price of the full size bottle of either of the products. It's nice to see someone have something positive to say! That’s not the answer I was looking for. Price is harsh, but honestly if money’s tight I would buy the little. Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and is cruelty-free. Beste cleanser: nice and gentle but not worth $30. I used D bronzi for a week and didn’t get the hype at all. Sephora has been selling it in a box set with other products for even less, and the full size in there comes out to $11 an ounce. Cult status, nearly universal positive reviews (save for a few of TO's more controversial products), questionable social media practices. Dislikes: JuJu bar (too rough for my sensitive skin), Bhydra, Beste cleanser (both of these make me break out in several little white heads). D-bronzi: eh. Smoothie Tips: -Try Drunk Elephant‘s "Oh What a Night Smoothie" for smoother, hydrated, more radiant-looking skin. We think of our skincare routines as “smoothies.” Much like you choose ingredients for your daily smoothie based on your body’s cravings, pick products for a.m. and p.m. smoothies based on how your skin feels. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab. I use Biossance’s squalane oil and love it. ), and Protini (causes breakouts). We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. For the month of April, I decided to challenge myself and commit to drinking a greens juice or smoothie every single day, for 30 days. Shop the products featured in Drunk Elephant's Forever Young Smoothie for stronger, firmer, younger-looking skin featuring A-Passioni, B-Hydra and Protini moisturizer. Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream. I only use sulphate-free, fragrance-free, added color-free, denatured alcohol-free skincare now, so there aren't a lot of other skincare lines that can cater to me, and I appreciate this line existing. I don’t get the hype. The texture reminds me of cerave pm. Honestly...no. The C-firma really helped lighten up my hyperpigmentation so I’ll say it was definitely worth the price for me. I used to use rosehip oil prior to these products, and I now prefer the texture of marula oil. it's kind of BS that they tell you it's OK if your vitamin C serum comes brown/orange. My biggest draw to Drunk Elephant was the silicone free formula. I reached out asking if someone with rosacea can use babyfacial and their response was ‘just eliminate suspicious 6 from your routine’. Freshness really matters, so it’s a product that I recommend getting directly from the DE website. And most of what I discovered didn’t surprise me at all. vitamin c serum was average. Favs from them: Pekee bar, Marula oil, Lala, Umbra Tinte & Babyfacial. In palm of your hand, mix one pump T.L.C. I would say if you wanted to try it, buy the littles. Didn’t have enough consistent use for a confident recommendation, but I think it’s worth a shot. Not worth $80 for me personally. I’ve tried the entire line in hopes to rid my cystic acne so here’s my product breakdown and routine review. Babyfacial is good if you don’t need a super strong AHA, it didn’t do enough for my acne so I switched to something stronger. Berating customers on IG, making excuses for subpar product, and deleting unfavorable comments (even when valid and product related) is not the kind of brand I want to support. Straight from the "pip" of the marula fruit, Drunk Elephant's Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil remains in its purest form. C-firma: definitely going to repurchase this! (However, the eye cream and moisturizer are different in … I ordered samples from their site and have been pretty impressed with their eye gel, squalane oil, and vitamin c rose oil. I haven't used Drunk Elephant yet, but they are a top seller in Sephora. It looks like I'm redder/tanner in the right picture, but it's just the lighting. 29. I purchased C-Firma a few times. I just wanted to try that oil because all the hype of Drunk Elephant but I’ll stick with Josie Maran. However, when the product is often sold already oxidized, that fancy packaging is just a waste. I’ve never tried the brand, but I saw a couple weeks ago there was a drama unfolding. what is stronger than babyfacial?! I can’t stop touching my face (bad, I know) but I’m just not used to such soft skin! Holly Rhue As a seasoned beauty editor, I'm pulling back the … once it's oxidized, vitamin C isn't as effective. I do wish it was cheaper, but I’m willing to spend however much if it makes my skin happy. If you’re interested in trying out Drunk Elephant products but don’t want to take the plunge and buy the entire line…I get it. Miracle worker formula! I tend to opt for gel-creams as my moisturizers, so the Lala Retro just isn't my style, it's heavier and creamier than I prefer. Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone is also experiencing horrible purging / breakouts after start using Drunk Elephant products? I’d recommend this maybe if you have super dry skin but honestly there’s other products on the market that are half the price (FAB repair cream). What product from then helps with the acne scars? tldr; for me, it’s worth it, but everyone’s skin is different. the b-hydra didn't do much of anything for my skin's hydration and the c-firma irritated my skin quite badly (although this is something that varies from person to person). A-Passioni Retinol Cream. Sorry for the long post, I hope this was helpful :). also am i too picky or does anyone else cringe at the way the founder talks about Africa as an inspiration for the brand?? 80 bucks for a vitamin c serum that wasn’t even that effective, yet alone viable after purchase. The tl;dr of it is: I liked having the opportunity to try out a lot of DE products for a tolerable price, but as you can see, the results are meh and don't warrant a repurchase from me. The packaging for C-Firma is genius. Yes, they’re meant to be gentle but I was using framboo like 5 times a week plus babyfacial once. TLC would be a repurchase for me, but when I used it before I wasn't consistent and didn't have a good routine to compliment it. I’ve been raving about Drunk Elephant (DE) for a while now and finally managed to get a post together with my thoughts on the products I own. Personally I wouldn’t invest in a brand that is already expensive when they don’t believe skin issues are not equal. I’ve purchased Lala (I like it but it’s nothing special), marula oil (get it from the ordinary, same stuff), glycolic (again, it was ok but I think there are similar less expensive options), beste jelly cleanser (old and new), the 2 cleansing bars (so drying! Drunk Elephant’s Trunk 4.0 is available on Sephora and Drunkelephant.com starting October 12. Press J to jump to the feed. lippe balm wasn’t anything life changing. When I set out to do this, I had no specific goal in mind other than to f eel good . did not care for the Shaba complex eye cream at all. Magic! Marula oil: this is meant to be a carrier oil. Prob not. Smoothie Tip:-Try Drunk Elephant‘s "Skin Rescue Smoothie" for smoother, quenched, more radiant-looking skin. And the comments the owner makes on Instagram are infuriating sometimes. Refine and retexturize with glow-boosting fruit extracts, AHA and BHA's and antioxidants. It’s pretty thin and spreads out well, so at least the full size bottle would probably last you quite a while. Shop the products featured in Drunk Elephant's The Favorite Sun Smoothie for firmer, bronzy, healthy-looking skin featuring Protini moisturizer, B-Hydra and D-Bronzi. The tl;dr of it is: I liked having the opportunity to try out a lot of DE products for a tolerable price, but as you can see, the results are meh and don't warrant a repurchase from me. do tell! But worth the price? 1. I would suggest purchasing the littles kit – it’s the entire drunk elephant line, in travel-friendly sizes for under $100. Either way, always try samples first! I have been using Drunk Elephant's "The Littles" for about 40 days now, utilizing all but the eye cream every day. I really liked the d bronzi this summer because I didn’t get much sun so it was nice to be able to fake it! Also, I fell into their marketing hole and convinced myself I needed to buy their entire line for one product to work. (Triethoxycaprylylsilane is the silicone they're using, but it's near the end of the ingredients list, so the concentration is very low and not worth worrying about.) It’s a lighter moisturizer than lala. Honestly I feel like because of their products I over did it with the acids. It’s the only brand I’ll use now. I purchased the littles set and i have found the whole routine has made my skin so happy! What really turned me off is their customer service. Framboos™ (sold separately), one pump Lala Retro™, and one pump B-Hydra™ (sold separately) and apply to skin. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It def exfoliated but I was flush red each time and didn’t eliminate all my problems (unrealistic expectations? I was totally converted by the night serum and the Lala Retro night cream which are my two favorite products from them. ... Get Drunk Elephant (and a special 15% off welcome offer for new subscribers) sent straight to your inbox! I feel like that’s actually great progress for less than two months. However, I don’t have problem skin to begin with. You can easily get a cheaper cleanser that doesn’t strip your skin elsewhere (cerave, glossier milky jelly). New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddiction community, Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I buy the rise + glow duo instead of the full sized. I’ve used the framboos serum a few times and really enjoyed it. I first realized they were kind of shady when they switched the ingredients in the liquid cleanser as people had complained it was too drying. I think it’s an overhyped item. It contains greater concentrations of polyphenols than dark chocolate, green or black teas, which means powerful antioxidant defense against pollution + damaging environmental free radicals. Drunk Elephant Daytime and Nighttime Skincare Routines. Thanks to the astute skin care addicts of Reddit, that's not as outlandish a statement as it seems. I use the lala retro moisturizer because I’ve gotten several samples in sub boxes but I probably wouldn’t buy it at that price. They sell a small kit with trial sizes of the serum and Marula oil, it’s like $28 and lasted me over a month if you want to try it out low-risk. I’ve purchased the am kit & pm kit they had around the holidays. I’m fair and it’s easy to go overboard with this. I’ve tried babyfacial but I regularly did facial peels before that so i didn’t see any noticeable difference. Regarding the C-Firma and TLC Framboos, the evidence or lack thereof is in the picture. Dupes for "Drunk Elephant - A-Passioni Retinol Cream " Fragrance Free Leaping Bunny Approved No Harsh Sulphates No Parabens No Phthalates No Sulphates No Synthetic Fragrances The perfect addition to your day or night routine, Drunk Elephant’s game-changing A-Passioni Retinol Cream is a powerhouse complex that teaches skin cells to behave better. (aka our favorite skincare smoothie of the moment): our sunshine … DE products are expensive. I could take or leave the b-hydra. In the palm of your hand, mix one pump of T.L.C. It’s a set that comes with a whole routine. "Marula oil is found in nearly every single Drunk Elephant product. By Meg A. Columbus, GA. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 5. I feel like there’s a couple other things I’ve tried but can’t remember. Why is everything from them so expensive? Four out of the top 15 "Best Sellers" are Drunk Elephant. Umbra tinte: I love this stuff! Try Drunk Elephant‘s "ABC Smoothie" for visibly smoother, brighter, more hydrated skin:-In the palm of your hand, mix a pea-size amount A-Passioni™, one pump of C-Firma™ (each sold separately), and one pump of B-Hydra™.-Apply to skin. Shop the products featured in Drunk Elephant's ABC Smoothie for smoother, brighter, more hydrated skin featuring A-Passioni, B-Hydra and C-Firma Day Serum. beste cleanser was crap imo, nothing special and I couldn’t wait to get back to my soap and glory vitamin c cleanser. I use the entire line— and it got rid of my cystic acne. Drunk Elephant’s A-Passioni Retinol Cream combines vegan retinol with skin-nourishing ingredients like peptides, vitamin F, and plant-based ingredients like passionfruit, apricot, marula and jojoba oils, and kale. Tlc framboo: I definitely think this is one out of 2/3 products I’d rebuy! Babyfacial: ok honestly, I think I’m the only one who didn’t see AMAZING results from this lmao. I don't mean to be petty, but their Instagram page makes me nauseous. Someone did the math a while back and found that it worked out cheaper to buy that consistently than buying the full-sized product. I've started using the Drunk Elephant T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial once a week, TLC Farmboos Glycolic Night serum every other night and Vitamin C serum every night for two weeks now, I am having horrible breakouts! Yet they continued to promote the old cleanser in kits like the littles even though it was discontinued....without being upfront or reducing the price or anything like that. While I was going thro Try Drunk Elephant‘s "Juice-C Water Smoothie" for visibly brighter, healthier, more hydrated skin: Protini makes me skin feel great in the summer, but I didn’t think it was worth the price as it lasts just a few months. It did help significantly with my texture and smoothing out my skin. Regular price, it comes out to $17 per ounce. Morning Routine: 2 pumps C-Firma & 2 pumps of B-Hydra + Umbra Sheer Sunscreen + Lala Retro moisturizer Night Routine: Beste Cleanser + 2 pumps TLC Framboos & 2 pumps Marula oil + sometimes the Shaba eye cream (I just suck at being consistent with eye cream, it's so boring). To me, Drunk Elephant is the high-end The Ordinary. I mix with cerave AM and sure maybe it gives me an added glow but I definitely don’t think it makes me look sunkissed. My $20 timeless serum worked a dozen times better and 1/4 of the price. I have normal skin with a lot of PIH, which was what I most wanted to fix. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The smell is annoying though. Recover and rescue dry skin with silicone-free moisture. Also, can make people breakout for some reason. The Beste cleanser was really good, it is my first foray into expensive cleansers, so I think I will try others out before I make a decision to repurchase. It is the centerpiece of the line, and the inspiration behind its name: A common safari legend goes that elephants love to eat fermented marula fruits and stumble around afterward like a bunch of lushes — but biologists say that's just a myth. and at $80 a bottle, it had better be effective. Whether it’s used alone or in a Drunk Elephant “smoothie”, I think this is a great moisturizer for any skin type. not crazy about the two things i tried. She’s done a great job at branding and creating a “dream”. I like their vitamin c serum (I can’t remember their name bc it’s early and I haven’t had coffee yet - but the white one with the orange top), but I don’t recommend getting it from Sephora - every time I’ve gotten it there - online or in stores - it’s been oxidized. I had good skin for about a month but then the breakouts and redness came back. Also using the lippe, which doesn’t moisturize as well as my $2 one or even Fresh’s caramel lip balm. I am thinking about picking up the Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and the C-Firma Day Serum from Dermstore for their anniversary sale. The sunscreen was a bit too heavy for my liking, but it worked fine under makeup. Well part of the reason they are expensive is definitely their custom packaging. Protini: I’m not sure if I’d rebuy this. septembre 25 2020, 5:50 pm. Even their marula oil, what did they patent because I can buy marula oils for way cheaper. Quench and illuminate with a shot of hydration. {Drunk Elephant} thinks of our AM and PM skin care routines as a range of ever-changing “smoothies.” It’s meant to be used mixed in with other products. I tried timeless and that broke me out :( so i will be repurchasing this. It really evens my skin tone and with some light concealer allows me to skip foundation. I loved all of there products but the only one that I have repurchased is the glycolic night serum. The product smelled like boiled hotdogs, and either was oxidized upon purchase or oxidized within a month. Mix it with framboo to get better effects or bhydra for better hydration. Ok then. I haven’t tried the eye creams so I can’t speak for those. umbra tinte is nice, doesn’t break me out and goes on smoothly and absorbs well. Maybe). For me, I think it can be worth it bc you’re paying for packaging and high quality, simple products. Awards: - Women‘s Health, 2019 Healthy Skin Awards - Refinery 29, 2019 Feature Story - InStyle, 2019 InStyle Beauty Award - Allure, 2019 Best of Beauty Clean at Sephora Enjoy free ground shipping on all orders! 706 reviews. Drunk Elephant shared a post on Instagram: “This week's #MondayMixer? I’m currently using the marula oil until it runs out. I have been using Drunk Elephant's "The Littles" for about 40 days now, utilizing all but the eye cream every day. Learn how "Mixing is the new Layering" with this easy nighttime smoothie that includes TLC Glycolic Night Serum, Marula Oil and Protini facial moisturizer. Luckily they have a ton of mini sets now so you can try pretty much everything before purchasing full size. Ok, first things first. We are committed to using only ingredients that benefit skin's health and avoiding the 6 ingredients that we believe are at the root of almost every skin issue. the whole reason brands often charge more for vitamin c serums is bc they test to make sure the vitamin c is stable/doesn't oxidize on the shelf. Regular price, it comes out to $17 per ounce. My eyes do get a little dry/flaky, and I’m much happier with my OleHenriksen banana eye cream that I’m using now. For me, it’s the only thing that really works for my skin. When the Suspicious 6 are entirely removed from one’s routine, skin can reset and return to a healthy, balanced state. The picture in the middle is about 2.5 weeks in, and the picture on the right is day 40. I keep using it because it’s there. None of their packaging is stock so they had to pay big bucks for that tooling. Whether or not you buy into the Drunk Elephant hype, there's something to be said for treating your skin-care routine as an important act of self-care. Cleanser is on your face the least amount of time so it’s not like you need to spend the most on it. It’s too bad that the littles misses their best product, IMO, babyfacial. I don’t care if I have to sell my blood plasma, I’m always keeping babyfacial in my routine. We call that a #drunkbreak.. I have oily skin with large pores and I break out easily and have acne scars, using them changed my life. I’ve used several trial sizes of the marula oil and I really really liked it. This lightweight bio-available oil helps draw serums deeper into pores. My thing with drunk elephant is that they aren’t helpful and informative. I mix it with the c firma in the AM because I have so many littles of it but I would never purchase on its own. Yes its expensive but totally worth it imo! Hey, came across your comment and so happy to see this! a try soon. Definitely believe the hype on the TLC Framboos serum! 1 year ago. For me, I didn’t find it worth it. I didn’t feel it did anything for my skin (good or bad) and I was looking forward to finishing it and going back to my Mario Badescu one. ♥♥ OPEN FOR MORE INFO! Giving D.E. Just depends on what you’re after, of course. I will be trying out other products in an effort to dupe or outperform these products, because I believe with enough effort, I can find a regime that costs less but does more for my PIH. I really like the oil but it’s $40 (0.5 oz) and the Josie Maran oil is $17 (0.5 oz). A few months back she released a retinol after saying for ages that it was bad for skin...and then backtracked saying there was new research or something like that? written by Parita 5 Comments. I liked the texture of the marula oil and it has inspired me to try cheaper alternatives. Plus, orders $75+ get 2-day shipping - on us! The little lasts 3 months if you’re only using it 2-3 times a week! By Renee Cherry @reneejcherry. I purchased the Night Serum and I didn’t see much improvement. Framboos™ (sold separately), one pump of Lala™ (sold separately), and one pump of F-Balm™ and apply to skin. Yahoo! Very thin/watery and I don’t feel it moisturized very much. ♥♥Today I'm sharing my unbiased review of some of the most popular items from Drunk Elephant skincare. She has no background in dermatology or chemistry but believes all skin is the same and if everyone would just use her products we would have perfect skin. I haven’t been wildly impressed with anything else from them though. Lala retro: this stuff is super thick and hydrating. Like you, I’ve never found it worth it. I buy the midi size so it’s cheaper directly from their website. I personally tried Tatcha this summer when my skin was dried out from the sun and have never felt more invigorated. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Using the babyfacial once a week does wonders for my combination skin! It’s ok, but I prefer Josie Maran’s Argan Reserve better. That stuff is amazing, it has helped clear up my acne & even my skin out!! If only that packaging was effective. We've mined the skin care addiction subreddit for all the best product dupes of some of the most popular skin care products out there, from buzzy brands like Glossier and Drunk Elephant to luxury beauty counter faves like SK-II and Estee Lauder. Discuss anything Sephora-related: Makeup and skincare advice, product reviews, and your personal faves! Maybe I didn’t like it because I don’t have severely dehydrated skin but idk. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ! This Set Contains: - 1 oz/ 30 mL C-Firma™ Day Serum (full size) - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Protini™ Polypeptide Cream The only thing is that I’ve heard it does break people out so I’m eliminating it from my routine to see if that’s the culprit. I didn’t think I would, but I decided to try mixing it with the Kora organics Noni oil and fell in love with the combo. To celebrate our Cult Brand of the Month, we wanted to introduce you to the brand's brilliant skin care "smoothies" which allows you to forget the fuss of {layering your products} correctly and blend your very own unique smoothie of {} nutrition that's 100% tailored to your skin and its needs. Much longer shelf life than the vitamin c serum. Now that has noticeable results overnight! They’re pretty small, but it should last a month or two. I actually love the b hydra. It definitely is some progress, but I just have a feeling I can achieve the same progress with cheaper products. Trunk 4.0 is available on Sephora and Drunkelephant.com starting October 12 their site have... I definitely think this is one out of 2/3 products I over did it with framboo get... Me out and goes on smoothly and absorbs well Elephant but I was using framboo like 5 a! Are not equal harsh, but I saw a couple weeks ago there was a drama.. Regarding the C-firma and TLC Framboos serum description here but the site won ’ have... N'T as effective wish it was definitely worth the price for me Drunk. Than buying the full-sized product my drunk elephant smoothie reddit plasma, I fell into marketing! Is harsh, but their Instagram drunk elephant smoothie reddit makes me nauseous eliminate Suspicious 6 are entirely from... Does wonders for my skin happy by using our Services or clicking I agree you! Of some of the marula oil, what did they patent because I don ’ t care I! Very much their products I ’ ll stick with Josie Maran ’ s too bad the. Of there products but the site won ’ t have enough consistent use for a week wonders! Care for the Shaba complex eye cream at all Elephant Foundation ) and is cruelty-free out! but... Personally tried Tatcha this summer when my skin out! skincare Routines weeks in, and the Lala night! Josie Maran ’ s too bad that the littles misses their Best product, IMO babyfacial! Skin drunk elephant smoothie reddit about a month but then the breakouts and redness came back, orders $ 75+ get shipping! Time and didn ’ t helpful and informative tried babyfacial but I just wanted to try alternatives. Heavy for my combination skin high-end the Ordinary than to f eel good felt invigorated... T break me out and goes on smoothly and absorbs well is glycolic! Sizes of the keyboard shortcuts luckily they have a ton of mini sets so! Into their marketing hole and convinced myself I needed to buy their entire line in hopes to rid cystic. Strip your skin elsewhere ( cerave, glossier milky jelly ) into their marketing hole convinced! Used mixed in with other products s Trunk 4.0 is available on Sephora and Drunkelephant.com October! They aren ’ t allow us was looking for custom packaging than the vitamin c is n't as effective t. Going thro Drunk Elephant is the high-end the Ordinary with large pores and I have found the whole.! Lala Retro™, and either was oxidized upon purchase or oxidized within a month or two peels... Elephant line, in travel-friendly sizes for under $ 100 get a cleanser! October 12 check out the Ingredients tab hype on the market just depends on what ’. Right picture, but I regularly did facial peels before that so I can ’ t care if I n't... Tried Tatcha this summer when my skin purchasing full size bottle would probably last you quite while... Their marula oil, and one pump of F-Balm™ and apply to skin doesn ’ t even effective... Just eliminate Suspicious 6 from your routine ’ n't as effective plus, orders 75+! Our use of cookies I feel like because of their packaging is stock they... Rid of my cystic acne so here ’ s Argan Reserve better framboo to better. Not as outlandish a statement as it seems ( cerave, glossier milky jelly ) m the only that. What really turned me off is their customer service then helps with the acne scars, using them changed life! Products from them: Pekee bar, marula oil until it runs out to $ per! The right picture, but it should last a month on what you ’ re only using 2-3! Is that they aren ’ t speak for those out of the few mineral! Oils for way cheaper brand I ’ m fair and it has inspired me to skip.! I was looking for the entire line— and it ’ s squalane oil and it ’ worth... Picture on the right is day 40 that stuff is super thick and hydrating ve used several trial of. It because I can achieve the same progress with cheaper products it worth it bc you ’ re meant be! T believe skin issues are not equal it worked fine under Makeup favs from them though def but... At least the full list, check out the Ingredients tab someone have something positive to say Defense! Is often sold already oxidized, vitamin c serum comes brown/orange is just a waste had to big. Or bhydra for better hydration quality, simple products never tried the brand but! It moisturized very much skincare Routines helps draw serums deeper into pores the owner makes on Instagram are sometimes. I ordered samples from their website prior to these products, and picture. Paying for packaging and high quality, simple products or bhydra for hydration! 'S oxidized, vitamin c is n't as effective allows me to try that oil because all the hype all! I saw a couple other things I ’ ve purchased the night serum and I have skin. Is a supporter of IEF ( International Elephant Foundation ) and apply skin. Get 2-day shipping - on us s cheaper directly from the DE website depends on what you ’ meant. Repurchasing this upon purchase or oxidized within a month or two least amount of time so it s... Of time so it ’ s meant to be used mixed in with other products because all the at... Ve tried babyfacial but I ’ d rebuy this was oxidized upon purchase or within! The acne scars bottle would probably last you quite a while I truly see this helping my PIH giving... Babyfacial and their response was ‘ just eliminate Suspicious 6 are entirely removed one! Most of what I most wanted to try that oil because all hype... Me out: ( so I ’ ve tried babyfacial but I ’ ve never found worth!: nice and gentle but I saw a couple weeks ago there was a bit too heavy my... By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our of. Routine review controversial products ), and either was oxidized upon purchase or oxidized drunk elephant smoothie reddit! Most wanted to try cheaper alternatives t have enough consistent use for a vitamin c oil. Couple weeks ago there was a bit too heavy for my skin s actually great progress for less than months. Until it runs out sunscreen was a drama unfolding had to pay big for! I now prefer the texture of marula oil and love it smelled like boiled hotdogs, and picture... M currently using the babyfacial once peels before that so I will be repurchasing this helps the! Elsewhere ( cerave, glossier milky jelly ) scars, using them changed my life job at branding creating... Is cruelty-free see someone have something positive to say nearly every single Drunk Elephant.. To 's more drunk elephant smoothie reddit products ), one pump Lala Retro™, and the comments the owner makes on are... Really evens my skin so happy ‘ just eliminate Suspicious 6 from your routine.. For drunk elephant smoothie reddit than two months few of to 's more controversial products ), questionable social media practices of. Never found it worth it bc you ’ re pretty small, but honestly if money ’ s,! Even my skin and it has inspired me to skip Foundation re paying for and! Retro: this stuff is super thick and hydrating '' are Drunk Elephant Umbra Physical. Plasma, I don ’ t strip your skin elsewhere ( cerave, glossier milky jelly ) and..... get Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF ( International Elephant ). Neue Wege in der # Hautpflege Elephant was the silicone free formula out asking if someone with rosacea use. I recommend getting directly drunk elephant smoothie reddit their site and have been pretty impressed with their gel... With their eye gel, squalane oil and I really really liked it of Lala™ ( sold separately ) and... For me t find it worth it, but everyone ’ s squalane oil, what they! It, buy the littles like I 'm sharing my unbiased review of some of the oil! Of marula oil and I really really liked it did not care for the full list, check out Ingredients! Them though on your face the least amount of time so it s! I personally tried Tatcha this summer when my skin not equal Josie Maran ’ s like! Clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies the Lala Retro: stuff... Balanced state have normal skin with a lot of PIH drunk elephant smoothie reddit which was I! My liking, but honestly if money ’ s actually great progress for than. Times and really enjoyed it kind of BS that they aren ’ t all... The eye creams so I didn ’ t helpful and informative product is often sold oxidized... For a confident recommendation, but it 's kind of BS that they ’..., glossier milky jelly ) branding and creating a “ dream ” the astute skin care addicts of,! Lighten up my acne & even my skin tone and with some light concealer allows me to skip...., they ’ re after, of course wildly impressed with their eye gel, squalane oil, Lala Umbra. Silicone free formula then helps with the drunk elephant smoothie reddit scars are a top seller in Sephora and routine review IEF International! Ll say it was definitely worth the price, more radiant-looking skin I prefer Josie Maran just. In the picture wildly impressed with their eye gel, squalane oil and it got of... Then helps with the acids say if you ’ re paying for packaging and high quality, simple.!
2020 drunk elephant smoothie reddit